Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Where to get good quality greek leather cords in LA?

I had this question in my mind once I had just started leather braiding jewelry.  If you are looking for a place to get good leather cords with many color and style selections, read on!


So i asked people around i the answer was to go to Downtown LA fashion district. Luckily I happened to work just right over there. So i took my trip walking around there but didn't really find the right stores till I found Burgers' beads store. If i remember it correctly, it is on Maple and 8th street.

The prices are great but not many selections.... I meant not as much as I wanted. Well, I was satisfied for a while then but not until I found this place called Bead Source in West LA. It is on Pico and just a block east of Overland.They are also have many other locations all over LA. You can check out at http://www.beadsourceinc.com/

They got great stuff on leather cords, and laces. I ended up going there at least once a week!


No comments:

Post a Comment