Friday, November 12, 2010

More colors on my Deerskin braided with chains wrap bracelets

Now I am planning on doing more and more and many different styles for this braided wraps!

Please please please be patient to see more and stay here with me, ok?

Ok now I am posting a couple of more colors....pink and red!

They are so cool....the red color really really really in right now on the street of Los Angeles. So I have been wearing this wrap everyday. And everyone saw it and asked me where did you get that cool wrap!? I'm like "hey go check it out at Kwangnaruk at Etsy!".


Haha! I wish I had more sales on Etsy tho..... :)

Please go check it out! you don't have to buy them but if you can tell more people for me about it, it would be nice! Thanksss in advance.


Pastel Pink for Winter 


 Sexy in Red! 



And it will come in lil' pouch like this! How cute right?




1 comment:

  1. I had to come in early in my office to get this lighting. Don't you think it's nice!?

    ReplyDelete