Saturday, November 13, 2010

Inspiration for my handmade jewelry

We took a trip to Mammoth, California on the evening of Friday 12, 2010. I was hoping in my mind that I could get some inspiration for my handmade jewelry for winter collection.



Mammoth Lake - California in November 2010 - Half Frozen.


On the way to Mammoth, we stopped at Lone Pine and this was right in front of the place we stayed.


Sssssssnoooooooooowwww!


There was waterfall there too. The water was still falling when we were there. You could hear the sound of water falling form very far away.

Look! How beautiful is this place!

And that was about it. Now I am going to spend my Sunday coming up with some cool new design for my Winter handmade jewelry collection!

Thanks for reading.
_Kwang


No comments:

Post a Comment